Privacy Terms & Policy
What information is collected:
- Registration information
- Product usage
- Communications with support
- Cookies for information tracking
How do we use the information:
- Legal or regulatory compliance
- Any purpose that we may be required to enable us to perform our contractual duties to you
- Fraud investigation
- Facilitation of transactions
- Identity verification
- Statistics to build better products
- Customization of services/products to improve user experience
- To send notice of service changes
Whom may use your information
- Third parties (banks, financial institutions, credit reporting agencies, age verification agencies, credit card companies, payment system providers)
- Authorities (courts, police, legal advisors, or any regulatory body)
To safeguard and secure your information, we have put in place an internal control system to prevent any unauthorized access. This will ensure your information is secure.
Cookies are used for data storage on your hard drive that enable a better online experience when you visit certain pages of a website. Cookies may perform various functions such as, remembering your preferences or tracking which affiliate or link has brought you to the site.
- Storing data of time and date of visit
- Allowing the transfer of information between pages in our portal
- Personalization of your experience
- Track affiliates/partners
- To improve structure
- Frequency of visits on various pages
- Monitoring of the website
If you want to disable/enable cookies, please turn them on or off in your browser settings.
To use our products, we may be required to use third party payment processors or institutions. By accepting this policy, you consent to your personal information being shared with these parties for processing transactions.
Protection of Minors
This website is intended for people of 18+ years old. By providing your information to us via the website, you are stating that you are at least 18 years of age, and that you can verify this information.
BetVoyager Gambling portal abides by the privacy requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) in Curacao effective October 1, 2013.
For any questions please contact Support.
Here at the BetVoyager, we care about the privacy and data of our players. We would like to remind everyone to never give your username or password to anyone. We also recommend that players never give any other data to anyone that may include but is not limited to bank account number, payment system details, player statistics. As BetVoyager is a live casino, we would also like to remind you that the people you deal with are real and other people may be able to see your conversations, so make sure to keep all your information secure at all times.